Included in this release:
- New columns added and a new SQL View
- Better validation of mandatory custom fields when archiving a project
- All new users have their timesheet setting set to "enter time in hours"
Feedback or questions?
Email us as email@example.com and one of the team will get back to you!
SQL Views updated
A lot of customers are utilising the data connection to create their own reports in tools such as PowerBI.
Columns added to existing views
- BI.FactProject and BI.DimProject
- DefaultPONo (this is the 'Reference / PO No' field on settings > invoicing within a project)
New views added
- Has the address columns for companies and billing contacts
- Shows the values that are maintained in the company types screen in admin (can be added to a company on company details screen)
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are using the data connection and have any requests of suggestions on changes we can make to the views to make your reporting easier.
Custom fields on archived projects
When archiving a project any custom fields that are mandatory for archived projects will be shown if they haven’t been populated. All mandatory custom fields need to be populated to archive the project.
User settings when creating new user
When adding new users the time auto formatting option will be set to “enter time in hours”.
Refer to the user preferences article for more information