When someone leaves your organisation it's important to ensure they're deactivated from your Projectworks environment so they can no longer login. This page outlines the steps to take to effectively do this.
There are 5 steps that should be taken to correctly and completely close out an employees Projectworks record:
- Deactivate the user - (instructions below)
- Set the Employment End Date on their user profile
(instructions to edit a user profile here)
- Set the End date on their final posting to their employment end date
(instructions to edit a user's posting here)
- This will prevent any additional resourcing from being added after the end date of the posting
- Remove any resourcing after the posting end date
- you should liaise with the relevant Project Managers so they can find replacement personnel
- Ensure their timesheet had been completed.
Administrators can still access inactive users from the People Directory page
Deactivating a user.
Deactivating a user will prevent them from accessing Projectworks any more. This can be done from the admin settings:
- Head to the settings cog in the bottom left of your screen.
- Click on "Users" in the top left.
- Click the three horizontal dots to the left of a user's account login details and click "Deactivate this User".
- A pop-up box will appear for you to confirm the deactivation. Once you've clicked "Deactivate" that person will no longer be able to login.