The latest release included a number of minor tweaks as well as some bug fixes.
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions or feedback.
- Timesheet entry has been enhanced. You can now enter your time worked in different formats and it will be converted to hours and minutes for you.
- Timesheet export reports (for people and for projects): The Hours worked were being displayed as 1 decimal place in the reports which could result in the total hours worked being calculated incorrectly. Hours worked are now presented to 2 decimal places
- Note: this was only an issue with the display in the reports - the value of work was calculated correct
- A total row is now included for the accruals table at the bottom of the Invoicing screen (Clients and Projects)
- The bug where an error was thrown when rejecting an invoice has been fixed
- Forecast screen can now be filtered by Project Status
- All GL Codes now show the % forecast vs budget
Client & Project Forecasting
- Filters on the Client Forecasting & Project Forecasting screens are now consistent - both screen can be filtered by Client Manager or Project Manager, as well as being able to navigate to previous months to access the change log.
- The Resourced value has been removed from the Quick Facts section, with future resourcing now shown per person
- Page filters are now retained when editing users