Included in this release:
- New options for resourcing: enter total hours, hours per week or a % of capacity
- Expenses can have multiple attachments uploaded
Feedback or questions?
Email us as firstname.lastname@example.org and one of the team will get back to you!
New options for adding resourcing
Have you ever wanted to quickly resource someone for 300 hours between two dates, 4 hours per week for the next 6 months or 50% of their time until the end of the year? Well, that's exactly what you can do with the new options that have been added.
Simply specify a date range and then choose:
- Total hours: The total hours will be evenly spread across the days/weeks/months
- Hours per day/week/month: To set the same number of hours per day/week/month
- % capacity per week: To set the proportion of their work schedule (note it is based on capacity, not availability)
Note resourcing will be added per day/week/month based on what you were viewing the resourcing as.
The current options for filling to capacity or manually entering hours are still available.
Pro tip: Click show weeks so you can see how the resourcing is allocated.
Upload multiple attachments on expenses
Up to four attachments can be uploaded to an expense. There are no changes to the types of files that can be uploaded.
If you have integrated with Xero for expenses, all attachments on each expense will be exported and shown on the bill to pay.