We roll out updates quite often so check out the release notes to keep up with the changes.
- 22 May 2022 - add & edit companies
- 15 May 2022 - Projects by budget health & login with MFA
- 24 Apr 2022 - record time on opportunities
- 10 Apr 2022 - Invoice breakdown template options
- 3 Apr 2022 - Project Manager specific access levels
Everything you need to know when getting started with Projectworks
- Entering Timesheets
- Entering Leave
- Entering Expenses
- Creating Projects, Budgets & Timecodes
- Adding Resourcing to your Project
Glossary & Definitions
See a description of the various names and terms you'll see throughout the application.See all articles
Learn about how to create and set up projects, including setting the billable rates.
- Building your project budget (fee)
- Projects by Budget Health
- Project numbers
- Billable rates on projects
Everything you need to know about completing your timesheetSee all articles
Learn how to resource people onto projects and about the various reports available.See all articles
Forecasting revenue plays an important part in the financial management of a project and your organisation.See all articles
Track expenses to see the full financial performance of your projects.See all articles
Users & People
Everything you need to know about creating and managing user accounts in ProjectworksSee all articles
The leave feature integrates with resourcing to provide a full picture of a person's availability. Learn how you can manage leave in Projectwoks.
- Overview of leave management
- Export leave details to your payroll system
- Leave calendar shows who is on leave
A guide to resolving common issues
Monitoring your gross margin helps you know if your projects are truly being financially successful. See how Projectworks tracks your gross margin.See all articles
Billable and cost rates
Understand how you can set the billable rates for your work and the cost rates of your people.
Projectworks can be integrated with a number of products, including accounting systems and CRMs.
- Xero - Getting started
- HubSpot to Projectworks
- Log time from DevOps into Projectworks
- Log time from Jira into Projectworks