While currently there is no direct integration to payroll systems, you can export granular leave data to upload.
This one is targeted at people who need to review and approve, or process leave requests.
The All Leave screen in the leave section allows you to see all leave requests for a date range and filtered so you can see the ones you are more interested in.
You will only be able to see leave requests for the people you have permission to see (reporting lines are used for this). If you have to leave approver superpowers you will be able to see (and approve) all leave from here.
A few tips
- Filter by status if you just want to identify pending requests - so you can review them (or follow them up)
- Use the date picker to select a custom date range (eg your payroll period)
- HR/Payroll people - you can also see leave request for inactive people if needed (eg if an employee has recently left)
- The CSV exports are based on the filters that are set
Leave report export options - great for payroll teams
There are two CSV export options available which will make it easier to report on leave and get leave from Projectworks loaded into your payroll system. The content of both exports are similar, with a row for each individual leave entry (person/date/leave type/hours of leave) included. There are of course a couple of differences, which is why we have two!
CSV formatted for iPayroll
Yes, we accept this is a rudimentary integration, but it is a good start. Click CSV iPayroll approved requests from the download button to export leave to be loaded into iPayroll
This CSV has the correct structure and content for loading into iPayroll. The export will download only the approved leave based on the filters selected. You will need to select the other CSV download if you want to export pending leave requests.
This export is perfect if you just need to download details of leave requests, or need to format leave data to be loaded into your payroll system. In addition to the iPayroll version, this report also includes a date approved column. This will be useful if you need to identify leave that may have been approved after a certain date (which will also include leave that was approved, resubmitted, and declined)
Which CSV format is right for you?
- If you want to download all leave (including pending requests) - Basic CSV
- If you want to identify leave approved after a certain date - Basic CSV
- If you need to load data into iPayroll - iPayroll format