We know it's a pain when you can't access your account when you want to. So we've put together these simple steps for sorting out your logging in woes.Contents:
- I didn't receive my registration link
- My registration link says it has expired
- I've forgotten my password
I didn't receive my registration link to login, what can I do?
- The first thing to check is your spam or junk folder as sometimes it goes there.
- The second thing is to check with your manager that your email address has been loaded into Projectworks correctly. If it's wrong, you can contact us to fix it up for you.
- The third thing you can do is ask your manager to resend the registration link (steps outlined below)
My registration link says it has expired, can I get another one?
Yup! The link we send you to register for the first time will expire after 7 days. Anyone with Admin access can simply resend you one by:
1. Clicking on the settings cog in the bottom left of their screen:
2. Clicking on "Users"
3. Clicking on the three vertical dots at the end of their account details and clicking "Create Login and Send Welcome Email". This will send a fresh registration link to the person.
I've forgotten my password and can't access my account :(
No problem! You can reset this yourself by clicking on the "Forgot your password?" link at the bottom of the login screen and send yourself a reset link.