This release is all about timesheets. Companies can choose to implement a timesheet submit and/or approval process. Each person now has a my timesheets screen where their weekly timesheets are listed. New features have been added to the timesheet making it easier to use.
Feedback or questions?
Email us as email@example.com and one of the team will get back to you!
What didn't change
- Timesheets essentially work the same way (just better)
- Time entries can still be marked as reviewed (this is separate to approving a timesheet)
- Timesheets look different but people won't have to do anything different
Things that changed
- Your timesheet looks different, but the basics of doing their timesheet hasn’t changed
- There is an improved editing experience (in week view) and new functions to show/hide columns and group timecodes
- A new Timesheets section is added, where people can see a history of their timesheets
Refer to the timesheets section of the help center for more details.
New options: Submit and approval process
Your company can choose to implement a process where timesheets need to be submitted and/or approved. This can be set up by your Projectworks administrator.