This release includes:
- Reason shown if a time entry is locked for editing
- When your timesheet is open, press enter to add new time entry
- 12 months forecast by project report has hide/show/group options
- Report renamed - Financial Projections is now called Forecasts vs Budgets
Feedback or questions?
Email us as firstname.lastname@example.org and one of the team will get back to you!
There are been a few minor improvements to timesheets.
When you open your timesheet press enter to quickly add new time entry
If a time entry is locked for editing the reason is explained. It is possible that more than one scenario is valid, but only one reason is shown. Reasons include:
- Time entry has been invoiced or reviewed
Timecode inactive (project, budget, or timecode inactive)
Timecode closed, month locked for timesheets
Timesheet submitted or approved
Person is inactive or doesn’t have an active posting
12 Month Forecasts by project
Updated with with the hide / show group options to provide more control over how the report is presented.
Tip: if you operate in multiple currencies you might want to group by currency to see the totals