Beta release of Xero payroll integration (for leave) and custom fields can be surfaced for filtering on the resourcing by availability screen.
Included in this release:
- Integration with Xero payroll (beta)
- Surface custom fields for filtering on Resourcing by Availability screen
If you have any feedback or questions please let us know - send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and one of the team will get back to you quick smart.
Integration with Xero payroll (beta)
We are pleased to announce that we have our integration with Xero payroll live and are currently running it as a beta programme. The integration is for leave and will remove the need for double entry of leave.
Please get in touch if you would like to be involved with the beta programme and we will help you get up and running. Getting you connected will only take a couple of minutes.
The integration includes:
- Leave that is approved in Projectworks can be exported to Xero payroll
- Leave balances from Xero payroll can be displayed in Projectworks
Filter Resourcing by availability screen with custom fields
Building on the previous release, custom fields for people can now be surfaced as filters on the Resourcing by Availability screen. This means you will now be able to see availability of staff using any number of options such as:
- skills tags
- sub teams
- willingness to work overtime