Jira integration has been expanded, users can be SSO enabled by default and a new setting to set default date of invoices.
Included in this release:
- New setting for default invoice date when creating invoices
- Change to how you see the budget burn breakdown on the project budget screen
- Set all users to SSO enabled by default
- Jira integration including option to create timecodes from Jira tickets
- A few other small changes...
Feedback or questions?
Email us as firstname.lastname@example.org and one of the team will get back to you!
New setting for invoice dates
A new global setting allows your environment to be configured to default the date of new invoices to either:
- last day of previous month
- current date
- last day of the current month
We suggest you talk to the people who create your invoices to see which option would be the most useful for them. You can change the selection for the default date for new invoices on the settings page in the admin section.
See burn summary on project budget screen
There has been a change to how you can see the detailed burn of your project budget.
As part of supporting the new options for project pricing, you have the option to show timecodes on the budget screen. When this is selected you can click the timecode name or icon to see the details of the burn of that timecode.
Set all people to SSO enabled by default
New setting allowing you to use SSO as the default method for logging in.
Changing the default from standard login to SSL login will:
- update all existing users to be SSO enabled
- set any new users that are created to SSO enabled by default.
You can still manually disable SSO for specific users if required, and the Projectworks administrator can disable SSO at anytime which will revert all users to standard login mode.
Jira integration - phase 2
We will be in the Atlassian Marketplace soon, but until then we are only available as a private listing. Please email email@example.com if you would like the installation details and to join the Jira beta programme.
The integration with Jira has been extended with options for configuring which projects in Projectworks can have time logged from within Jira. On the settings > time tab for a project you can:
- specify which Jira projects can have time logged to the Projectworks project
- specify whether time will be logged to existing timecodes, or whether a timecode is created for each Jira ticket
Refer to the Log time from Jira article for more information.
- New option on timesheet - show all assigned timecodes. Selecting this option will display all timecodes that you are able to log time to.
- When adding a new project you can now choose to add people as your next step in the set up process. We recommend using this option and setting your team up as your first task).