This release includes:
- Set up an access level to allow submitted timesheets to be edited
- My dashboard: Pending approvals section now includes timesheets and has a new option to only show "direct reports only"
- My dashboard: Timesheets widget added to see this week and last weeks timesheet totals.
- New project setting to include invoice breakdown when emailing an invoice
- The Project number is shown on Invoices and expenses screens and in the CSV downloads
Feedback or questions?
Email us as email@example.com and one of the team will get back to you!
Access levels - allow submitted timesheets to be edited
Following on from the recent addition of the timesheet submit and approve process a new option has been added for setting up access levels. Within the time section of an access level tick can edit submitted timesheets to provide the ability for people with that access level to edit a timesheet that has been submitted.
This might be useful for Project Managers as they’ll be able to edit comments (if needed) or move a time entry to the correct timecode if needed.
Refer to the Setting up timesheet submit and approvals article for more details about setting up access levels for timesheets.
Approved timesheets can not be edited (they need to be set to not submitted to make changes)
My Dashboard updated
There are two changes to the My Dashboard, the pending approvals section has been updated and a new timesheet widget has been added.
- Timesheets have been added to the pending approvals section, so if you have timesheets to approve they are listed here.
- A new option to only “show direct reports” has been added. If ticked only items for people who directly report to you will be listed.
- A new Timesheet widget has been added. The widget shows how your timesheet is tracking for this week and for last week. Click through to access your timesheet.
New option for emailing invoice, automatically include the breakdown report
As part of setting up the invoicing rules for a project a new option it is now possible to choose to automatically include the invoice breakdown when emailing the invoice.
On settings > invoicing you can choose to automatically include the invoice breakdown when emailing the invoice. If ticked the invoice breakdown will be included as second attachment with the invoice
Project number added to Invoices and Expenses screens
All screens in the Invoices and Expenses section have been updated to display the project number (if being used) with the project name. The CSV downloads also include the project number.