This release includes:
- New option to set users preferences for your timesheet settings
- Project metrics for non-billable projects updated to show margin
- Added location filter to Resourcing vs Actual Worked screen
Feedback or questions?
Email us as firstname.lastname@example.org and one of the team will get back to you!
User preferences for timesheet settings
Each person now has a settings screen. In this release settings for how your timesheet function has been included. Set how default behaviour for:
- entering time (either as minutes or hours)
- whether the comment field is displayed automatically for timecodes with comments as optional
- when entering comments, whether the enter key will save the comment or be used as a line break
Refer to the user preferences article for further details
See margin on non-billable projects
Billable projects had a margin report accessible from the metrics screen. This has now been added for non-billable projects, see the margin (cost) of a non-billable project from the metrics screen.
The Margin by Project report only includes billable projects.